Summers are a good time to shuffle furniture and add fresh energy to a place. The right choice of furniture can brighten and open up the space in your home. When upgrading your furniture in summers, it is suggested to keep it simple by investing in furniture with clean lines and minimalistic designs.
Listed below are some ideas to upgrade furniture in summers:
- Invest In Outdoor Furniture: Summer offers a great opportunity to spend time and have fun in the outdoors with your family and friends. You can add charm to your get-together events by investing in outdoor furniture e.g. loveseats, outdoor seating sets, sectionals, swivel lounge chairs, outdoor ottomans, hammocks, swings, folding chairs and more. Look for furniture upholstered with high performance fabric that is fade-proof, easy to clean and moisture resistant.
- Furniture For The Bathroom: Linen shelves, bamboo storage hampers, bamboo stools & corner shelves, jute baskets & basket storage towers can add a summer vibe to your bathroom. Also, buy bathroom vanity with a minimalistic design to make the bathroom look luxurious and spacious.
- Upgrade Your Kid’s Room: Brighten up your child’s room and lend a summer look to it by adding a pop of color and style in his choices of furniture. Invest in colorful storage boxes, wooden tables with colorful chairs & stools, easel art carts, matching night stands with the beds, upholstered beds and headboards. Twin beds, bunk beds and metal beds can also be placed in a kid’s bedroom for saving space and adding a modern touch to the decor of the room.
- Enliven Your Entryway: Create the perfect summer entryway by placing furniture items like storage benches, console tables, accent tables, accent cabinets and some colorful accessories e.g. vases, bottles, baskets, boxes, mirrors, entryway rugs, wall art and more.
- Create A Summer Fresh Dining Room: Spruce up and brighten your dining room to create a personalized space for your family. Try to include tables, chairs, bar carts and other furniture in natural tones for creating a fresh look.
- Brighten Up Your Workspace: If you have a home office, summer is a good time to clear your space and get rid of clutter by storing away things & tidying up your workspace. Upgrade your home office furniture by purchasing a stylish book case, a minimalistic office desk with storage drawers, accent chairs, etc. for a fresher look.
Ashley HomeStore offers a complete range of furniture for bedroom, dining room, living room, kid’s room, etc. in Killeen, TX. To know more about upgrading your furniture for summers, call at (254) 690 – 8721 or visit Ashley HomeStore at 2301 Imperial Drive Killeen, TX – 76541.