Trending Furniture Upholstery Styles for Spring
Spring is the time to rev up your home and gear up for brighter days! It is the perfect time to swap dull interior furniture and decor items with more colorful ones. You can do this by tweaking the furniture upholstery style of your home.
There are many kinds of upholstery styles to choose from, but here are some of the best options for spring:
- Leather Upholstery: A high-quality natural material – leather is durable, affordable, and flexible. It is an easy-to-maintain material and is available in a wide array of colors. Leather is also suited for heavy usage and its durability makes it a great option if you have kids and pets.
- Cotton Upholstery: Cotton is a highly popular and budget-friendly upholstery material for spring. It is available in many colors and patterns. If you are looking for comfort and breathability, cotton is your best bet.
- Colorful Picks: Spring is the time to throw in colorful elements and what is better than doing so with upholstery? Consider infusing color in your home with upholstered furniture in colors like vibrant orange, bold reds, warm neutrals, browns, and beige-blush.
- Patterns: Create an impact this spring by investing in patterned upholstery. Patterns not only add vibrancy to a space but also convert a simple piece of furniture into an artistic masterpiece. Experiment with stripes, hand-blocked prints, vintage-inspired prints, florals, etc.
- Curved Upholstery: Play with curved upholstery like barrel chairs, lounge chairs, benches, and curved back sofas. Puffy, round, and wavy is the way to go this spring. Other upholstery styles that can be blended with the curved style are contrasting armrests, linen stripes, cotton rope piping, nail heads, small graphic prints, box mattress seats, nail heads, buttons covered in velvet, etc.
- Reed Detailing: Opt for upholstery with reed, rope, or woven detailing. The trend is a great way of bringing natural elements indoors and also adds some visual interest and a layer of texture to the space. Textured textiles like crushed velvet and boucles are other ubiquitous choices due to the level of comfort and warmth they add.
- Upholstered Bed Boards: Invest in a beautifully upholstered bed this spring. It is a classy option that not only looks great but also provides unmatched comfort. Choose bed upholstery in velvet to create a luxurious and comfortable vibe.
- Vintage Look: Infuse the old into the new this spring by choosing dated upholstery trends. Mix and match timeless upholstered furniture to exude some character into your space. A vintage piece of furniture makes a home look and feel unique and authentic.
Ashley HomeStore offers a wide range of upholstered furniture for spring. For more guidance, visit Ashley HomeStores at 1101 South W S Young Drive Killeen, TX – 76543, (Phone: (254) 634 – 5900) or 2301 Imperial Drive, Killeen, TX 76541 (Phone: 254-690-8721). You can also check the range of upholstered furniture at www.killeenfurniture.com