Accent furniture refers to furniture items that accentuates the existing style and decor in a room. It usually stands out in a room due to a special characteristic that could be in the form of a color, texture or pattern. Common examples of accent furniture are compact artistically-designed tables, chairs, chests, etc.
Listed below are different kinds of accent furniture and some tips on using them:
- Accent Cabinets: These stylish cabinets come in different designs and sizes. They have ample storage space and are great for showcasing precious crockery and other items in the dining room or the entry way. Accent cabinets come in distressed paint finish, ornately scrolled grillwork, consist of standout elements like raised panel door fronts and are gracefully styled.
- Accent Tables: Accent tables can be available as end tables, nesting table sets, tables with tripod bases, tables with storage space underneath in the form of shelves, hammered metal stools and more. These stools are best used next to sofas and accent chairs for creating a statement look.
- Accent Chairs: These come in various sizes, styles and shapes and are best used to fill spaces in rooms. Most of them have comfortable arm rests and sheltering backs for added comfort, reclining features, deeply tufted upholstery and more.
- Benches: Accent benches are available in different styles and designs. They are mostly used in entryways and offer practical storage options for items required while stepping in and out of the house. They are also ideal for bedrooms and living rooms as a subtle statement piece. The benches are available in a variety of finishes (ornamental, antique, carved, contemporary, etc.). Some have hinged tops with underlying storage, metal handles, richly upholstered seats, button tufting and more.
- Bar Carts: Bar carts exude a luxurious feel when placed next to a bar cabinet in the home bar. They come in sleek designs and offer plenty of storage space. You can also place a bar cart in the dining area as a coffee bar and place accessories like coffee beans, sugar, tea, coffee mugs, etc. on it. Bar carts are available in many finishes like gold, metallic, wooden, etc.
- Ottomans: Ottomans are versatile pieces of furniture that add elegance, comfort and style wherever placed. They are available in a variety of styles, patterns, sizes and shapes. They are ideal for accessorizing the living room and bedroom with a pop of color and texture. They act as a stylish alternative to a coffee table, offer comfortable and eye-catching seating and are great for extra storage requirements.
Visit Ashley HomeStore to buy a variety of accent furniture in Killeen, TX. The store offers accent chairs, tables, benches, etc. in a wide range of designs and textures. To know more about accent furniture, visit 1101 South W S Young Drive, Killeen, TX – 76543. You can also call at (254) 634 – 5900.