Mattress quality hugely impacts sleep quality and one’s physical and mental wellbeing. A good quality mattress is one that offers comfort, durability and back support. When shopping for a new mattress, you should consult an expert at the mattress store for information on the materials and technology used while making the mattresses.
Here are some tips to help with gauging mattress quality when shopping for one:
- Comfort: The first thing that determines the quality of a mattress is the comfort level provided. The three main levels of comfort provided are plush, medium and firm. A comfortable mattress is one that provides a cradling feel and temperature regulation. A good mattress contours to the user’s body and offers pressure point relief.
- Warranty: One way to judge whether a mattress is of high quality is to check out the warranty offered. High quality mattresses usually have a long non-prorated warranty which is indicative of the manufacturer’s confidence in the product.
- Type Of Mattress: Mattress quality also varies with the type of mattress. The three main types of mattresses are memory foam, innerspring and hybrid mattresses. Memory foam mattresses are great for those with back problems and joint issues. Innerspring mattresses are ideal for stomach sleepers and back sleepers whereas hybrid mattresses are ideal for any sleep position. So, for most people, the quality of mattress will depend on how well it serves the purpose it has been purchased for.
- Brand: A reputed mattress store will always offer mattresses from the best brands. Good mattress brands offer superior quality in terms of material, technology, comfort and warranty. Mattresses of good brands provide superior pressure point relief, enable proper spinal alignment, are resistant to allergens and dust mites and keep the body cool at night.
- Composition: High quality mattresses have more steel coils for better back support and pain alleviation. They are also padded at the top with materials like polyurethane foam or puffed-up polyester and have a middle padding beneath the top layer consisting of softer foams. Other components of high quality mattresses are latex material, memory foam, chambers of air (airbeds) and more.
Ashley HomeStore offers a complete range of quality mattresses in Killeen, TX. The store offers Innerspring, Memory Foam and Hybrid mattresses in different size options such as Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King. To know more about mattress quality, visit 1101 South W S Young Drive, Killeen, TX – 76543. You can also call at (254) 634 – 5900.